Presented by: Glenn B. Soberman, Ph.D.
Completion of an AIT Basics Seminar is a prerequisite for this seminar
· This seminar teaches you how to integrate AIT Basics into your practice. You will be taken through each step you need to take to provide your clients, old and new, with state-of-the-art AIT treatment.
· This seminar will guide your basic AIT skills toward new levels of clinical clarity, confidence, and proficiency. Detailed teaching, case discussions, exercises, realistic demos, and more, will allow to move easily from session one to case analysis, to treatment planning, and beyond.
· You will learn new protocols to help you find early originating traumata. You will improve your analytic and diagnostic skills.
· You will learn Short-Term Solution-Focused AIT for clients who need brief interventions.
· YOU WILL MASTER AIT PRACTICE!
Total Course of Seminar: $595 ($545 if registered by 05/12/17)
Hours: Three-Day Workshop Registration 8:30 am Friday only, Workshop 9-6 (Friday and Saturday); 9-5:00 (Sunday)
Pathways to Well Being
168 Battery Street
Burlington, Vermont 05401
TO REGISTER BY PAY PAL Click on the button below and submit the form